Richard Robbins -- Certified Gilroy Workers' Compensation Attorney serving Hollister, Morgan Hill, and San Martin
In 1992, attorney Richard Robbins expanded his successful workers' compensation practice from Salinas to Gilroy and the neighboring communities of Hollister, Morgan Hill, and San Martin. Representing injured workers before the San Jose and Salinas Workers' Compensation Appeals Board, Richard is dedicated to delivering highly-personalized service and successful results for his many clients. Born in New York, NY, Richard enjoys fishing, snorkeling, collecting rocks and spending time with his granddaughter in his free time.
- J.D., Monterey College of Law (1984)
- California and U.S. District Court, Northern District of California (1984)
- Certified Workers' Compensation Law Specialist in the State of California, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2005
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- California Applicant's Attorney Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
To learn more about how a certified Gilroy workers' compensation lawyer can help you achieve your goals, please contact us for a free initial consultation.