California Workers’ Compensation Claim – How to File In Court


A workers’ compensation claim in California court can be accomplished by an lawyer or by the applicant in pro per (or without a representative). Nevertheless, most injured workers who seek to have a legal decision about their case with the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board (or WCAB), will elect to do so with representation. Many do this because it is likely that the insurance company will hire an attorney to represent their interests, the injured employee will need professional representation to even it out. Moreover, the process is confusing and complex. Having a Gilroy California workers’ compensation lawyer in your corner and on your side, the employee has knowledgeable sponsor in the courtroom who knows how to navigate the often complex claims process. Seriously consider calling a local attorney to obtain representation before going into the tribulation on your own.

Contact Us

Fill in the Form Below to Contact Our Workers Comp Attorneys

© 2020 Cramer & Martinez, LLP All Rights Reserved. Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Developed by: MediaSmack
Google Analytics Alternative