Attorney / Partner
7459 Monterey Street, Suite A
Gilroy, CA 95020 U.S.A
Santa Clara University School of Law J.D., 2002
California Applicant’s Attorney Association
Christopher Clive Cramer has dedicated his professional career to advocating for the rights of injured workers from Salinas to San Jose. He has lectured extensively on the workers compensation reforms which largely eviscerated an individual’s right to obtain temporary disability, permanent disability, medical treatment, and vocational retraining after a workplace injury. A native of Northern California, Chris enjoys sailing, swimming, and hiking with his family.
- The University of California Santa Cruz 1994
- Santa Clara University School of Law 2002
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Arthur Weissbrodt (United States Bankruptcy Court) 2001
- California and US District Court, Northern District of California 2003
- California Applicant’s Attorney Association
To learn more about how an experienced workers’ compensation attorney serving Hollister, Gilroy, Morgan Hill and San Martin can assist you in obtaining the benefits you are entitled to, please contact us for a free initial consultation.